Pomegranate and Clementine Champagne cocktails are visually beautiful. The soft, red hue is complemented perfectly by the pomegranate seeds, which float lusciously in the bubbles of the champagne like little jewels. The Clementine pieces sit nestled at the base of the glass, adding an extra layer of color to this pretty concoction.
The St. Germain adds the delicious taste of elderflower, which makes it a lovely choice for a summer gathering. However, the elegant look of this cocktail makes it a favourite for any festive celebrations.
This really is a stunning cocktail, perfect for those occasions where you really want to impress your guests.
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 clementine, peeled and segmented
- 2 tablespoons St. Germaine liqueur
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Divide the pomegranate arils and clementine segments between two champagne flutes.
- Add a tablespoon each of St. Germaine and pomegranate juice to each glass (you can certainly add more to taste).
- Top off each glass with champagne/sparkling wine.