The Raspberry, Limoncello and Prosecco Cooler is a cocktail made with a combination of Italian ingredients. The Prosecco and Limoncello create a true delight for all the senses.
The addition of rasberries and fresh mint garnish make for a truly pretty drink with a beautiful array of colors – deep pink, green and yellow. The colors scream out “summer!“, making this perfect for a gathering on a warm evening.
It’s a light beverage, both in flavor and in calories. If you feel like pushing the boat out, use champagne instead of Prosecco for an even more decadent feel.
- Fresh raspberries (approximately 5 per cocktail)
- A couple of sprigs of mint
- 4 oz cold sparkling wine or lemon flavored sparkling mineral water
- 2 oz Limoncello liqueur, cold (I keep mine in the freezer; it doesn't freeze because of the alcohol content)
- Put your glasses in the freezer if possible, or at least the fridge so that they are cold.
- Put the raspberries on a plate; separated from each other and place in the freezer at least 15 minutes before serving time.
- Gently 'smush' a couple of small mint leaves and add to each glass along with 5-6 of the frozen raspberry ice cubes.
- Add limoncello, then the sparkling wine or water.
Article can be found by following search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1820 P2QCwnta_KtGfJSZMgj0pnRR1VQyoMEJe9Zuzkyee1ZBgDTcNF32jq5WM4qCYTjr 1d1ae4e6ca104f60d81beaa1ab082ddc056ce87d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme