When people think of punch being ‘spiked’, it’s rarely spiked with something as delicious as champagne.
This champagne apple punch is a perfectly boozy drink for a get-together with family or friends.
The unsweetened apple juice and brut champagne create a dry and fresh bite that livens up the atmosphere at any party.
The key to the apple and orange garnish is to slice the fruits very thinly so they float on the surface.
Place some of them in the pitcher and add a few to each glass as you serve.
It’s best to cut the fruits immediately before service to avoid browning, but if you must do it in advance, coating the slices in lemon juice should reduce this problem.
Apple Punch Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 1 bottle of chilled Brut Champagne
- 3 cups of chilled Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Orange Bitters
- Orange Slices
- Apple Slices
- Combine Champagne, apple juice and orange bitters in a large pitcher or punch bowl
- Garnish with apple & orange slices