This Champagne Cocktail is absolutely stunning. The pink hue, created by the Cranberry and Pomegranate, is framed perfectly by the fruit that floats on top and sinks to the bottom of the glass.
These Sparklers are also significantly cleaner and lower in sugar than your typical sweet filled cocktail. And, as an added bonus, you’ll get some of your daily dose of fruit.
If you’re having a family gathering then these are a great choice as you can also make an alcohol free version for the kids, using sparkling water instead of the champagne. It’s a delicious cocktail that’s easy to make and perfect for all the festive occasions.
[cmamad id=”2834″ align=”center” tabid=”display-desktop” mobid=”display-desktop”]
Cranberry Pomegranate Sparkler Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 1 bottle of cold champagne
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries frozen
- 1 pomegranate deseeded
- Set out 4 champagne glasses and use a spoon to fill each with 1 Tbs pomegranate seeds and about 4-5 frozen cranberries.
- You'll naturally have some pomegranate juice from the deseeding process. Add 2 Tbs of the juice to each glass. Alternately you could use store bought POM juice.
- Top each glass slowly with your favorite champagne.