If you’re a sucker for exotic drinks that make you feel like you’re on vacation, then this is a beverage for you.
At the end of a long week, when you feel like you need something to lift your mood, pull out the cocktail shaker and make yourself one of these babies. The Haleakala Holiday is a delicious combination of Malibu rum, pineapple juice, dark cherry juice, and champagne. This is all you need to make the stress of the day float away on a tropical breeze.
These yummy cocktails are the perfect crowd-pleaser too, ideal if you’re planning a New Year’s Eve party this year. Make up a large batch at the beginning of the evening and let your guests help themselves.
Haleakala Holiday Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. Malibu rum coconut rum
- 1/2 oz. black cherry juice
- 3-4 oz. dry champagne
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the pineapple juice, Malibu rum and cherry juice.
- Fit the lid on the shaker tightly and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour the beverage into a martini glass and add the champagne.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple, oranges, cherries, or paper umbrellas.