Midnight Kiss: the name alone conjures up an image of the kind of taste you’d want to have on your lips. It’s soft, yet deep and delicious, just what a kiss at midnight should be.
This is true indulgence at it’s very best. The delectable combination of chocolate, alongside the almond taste of amaretto, is a winning combination that will appeal to many. Add to that the elegance of champagne and you have a beautiful drink, ideal for men or women.
Perfect if you’re planning a special Valentines dinner for your lady – this is guaranteed to take her breath away. The effort involved, along with the taste, will elevate you to superstar status in her eyes.
Midnight Kiss Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce of amaretto
- 1 ounce of chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces of chilled champagne
- shaved chocolate for rimming
- Shave down your milk chocolate, then, dip your martini glass in a simple syrup and rim your glass with the chocolate shavings.
- If you don't have simple syrup, the chocolate will also stick to the rim if you dip it in a bit of the liqueur first.
- Fill a large glass with ice and mix together your amaretto and chocolate liqueur.
- Pour in your champagne and then strain the mix into your chocolate rimmed martini glass and enjoy!