The Pomegranate Mojito Champagne Cocktail – a bit of a mouthful, in every sense. It is a delicious combination of flavors. Let’s be honest: as far as awesome combinations go, rum, pomegranate and champagne is up there with the best.
This cocktail is light, fresh, and slightly sweet, with a faint tang from the lime. The addition of champagne creates a sweet, bubbly feeling in the belly.
This is a refreshing and perfectly balanced drink that’s ideal for sipping on a hot summer night, though combinations as good as these work at any time, for any occasion.
[cmamad id=”2834″ align=”center” tabid=”display-desktop” mobid=”display-desktop”]
Pomegranate Mojito Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 2 tbs of pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of water
- 3 oz of light rum
- 4 oz of pomegranate juice
- Champagne enough to fill the glass
- Extra pomegranate seeds if you like
- Place the 2 tbs of pomegranate seeds in a cup and add sugar and water.
- Heat it up in a microwave for about 15 seconds.
- When you take it out, it should be hot. Mash the pomegranate seeds and sugar water a little, to break some of the seeds.
- Combine the pomegranate juice and rum in the glasses. Split the pomegranate/sugar mixture between the glasses as well.
- Add some extra seeds if you would like. (I love drunk pomegranate seeds.)
- Fill the glasses with champagne to the top