Spiced Apple Cider is a champagne cocktail that is scrumptious, fresh tasting and simple.
Cider is a drink that is suited to all times of the year. The addition of champagne takes this relatively low cost beverage and transforms it into a drink fit for the best of festive celebrations.
As far as champagne cocktails go, this is one of the easiest, yet it works superbly and tastes divine.
It’s one to serve when you want to be free to spend time with your guests, instead of tending bar.
This cocktail works particularly well for Halloween celebrations, as well as Christmas, but it really does work at any time of year.
Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces of Tennessee Cider you can sub apple brandy if you cannot find Tennessee Cider
- 2 ounce of fresh apple cider
- 3-4 ounces of chilled champagne
- Pour the Tennessee Cider into the bottom of each glass.
- Add the champagne and top with a splash of the fresh apple cider.