The vodka you typically drink is most likely made from fermented grains such as wheat or rye.
However, there are some vodkas that are made from something a little different – potatoes.
Chopin potato vodka is one such an example, a premium 4-times distilled liquor made in small batches in Poland.
Its said to have a creamy taste, with a hint of apple, and it pairs very well with champagne.
So, let’s make a cocktail with champagne and vodka made from potatos!
Chopin Cuban Cocktail
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 sprigs Fresh mint
- 3/4 ounce Fresh lime juice squeezed
- 2 ounces Chopin potato vodka
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne
- In a cocktail shaker, gently muddle the sugar, mint and lime juice.
- Add vodka and ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a splash of Champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.