This pretty looking cocktail, the Sparkling Pomegranate Champagne, is as delicious as it looks.
Its attractiveness comes from the abundance of pomegranate seeds, which look lovely floating in among all the bubbles.
It is the perfect celebratory drink for all your special occasions.
Its pretty, watery, pink color works for the ladies, although it’s not so feminine that your male guests will feel awkward drinking it.
I suppose if you’re looking for a good excuse to drink it outside of the regular festive occasions, you could always tell yourself that the pomegranate seeds count towards your recommended daily fruit intake!
Sparkling Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 6-8 Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup Champagne
- Fill a small bowl with cold water, cut the top off of the pomegranate and then gently slice the sides.
- Place the pomegranate in the water and carefully pull back the peel and remove seeds.
- Put the seeds in the bottom of your glass with 3-4 ice cubes.
- Add the pomegranate juice and then the champagne.
- Adjust quantities to your taste and liking.