The “Ume Royale” is the most unique champagne cocktail recipe invented by well-known bartender Gal Yaniv. It is very simple to make and requires only three ingredients.
The flavor of the “Ume Royale” is sweet, this is thanks to the vanilla syrup we use, and of course the “Umeshu” – a Japanese plum wine (ume in Japanese means plum).
This is a cocktail people just love, and its special taste will get them coming back for more!
- Bar Spoon
- Champagne Coupe Glass
- 0.75 oz Umeshu Plum Wine
- 0.25 oz Vanilla Flavored Syrup
- 1 bottle Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Pour the plum wine into the glass
- Add the vanilla syrup
- Tilt the glass and fill it with champagne
- If you have a cherry or a small Japanese plum just throw it in your drink